KEYtec kindly ask you to acknowledge the following business risks, when providing its payment services in line with Swiss banking laws and regulations:
- KEYtec’s business model, services and technologies are exposed to particular risks
- А regulated FinTech company like KEYtec cannot be operated without the operational risks
typical for a financial institution
- KEYtec’s business model is based on the extensive outsourcing of data processing to selected
external partners via the Internet, which KEYtec can only control to a limited extent.
- Data transmission via the Internet (e.g., communication via e-mail) can be exposed to security
vulnerabilities. The complete protection of your data against access by third parties is not
- KEYtec guarantees the greatest possible data security in accordance with its data protection
declaration and your deposits are always held on accounts separate from KEYtec’s own funds.
- KEYtec is not allowed to grant loans or pay interest on the deposited amounts.
- your ACCOUNT IS NOT SUPPORTED BY THE SWISS DEPOSIT PROTECTION SCHEME as available
under Swiss banking laws and regulations.